Alex has been playing tennis since he was 8 years old and is eager to share his experience and passion for tennis.
Alex has just finished his Tennis Activator Apprenticeship which included working at the schools festivals at the Nottingham Open and British Open. He has completed his level 2 tennis coaching qualification.
Tennis has always been his first choice but he is able to hold is own at a variety of sports. He believes that if people are having fun, they are more likely to improve and want to keep playing regularly.
Fun facts about Alex:
- His favourite time of year is Summer
- When he was growing up he wanted to be a professional tennis player
- His favourite foods are flame-grilled meats and Sunday roasts
- His favourite TV shows are Hell’s Kitchen and The Apprentice
- His favourite football team when he was younger was Manchester United
- He hates cleaning and gardening
- His life ambition is to travel across the U.S.A and Japan